Hardin County Conservation is looking for two couples to share park host duties at the Daisy Long Memorial Park campground near Union.
- Register campers and collect camping fees.
- Perform routine maintenance of area such as picking up litter, tree limbs, etc.
- Ensure no outside firewood is brought into the park.
- Check/clean restrooms regularly and stock with toilet paper.
- Provide information about the park or Hardin County Conservation.
- Report any violations or suspicious activity to the proper authorities (Conservation Director/Staff or Sheriff’s Deputy).
- Report any park maintenance/repair needs to Conservation staff.
- Perform other duties as directed by Conservation staff.
- Providing a relaxing/safe environment for our guests
The position pays $100 a week along with a camping spot, electrical, water and sewer hookup provided.
Interested parties need to fill out an Park Host Application and pass a background check to be considered.
Deadline to apply is Friday, March 9, 2018. Questions can be directed to Wes Wiese, Conservation Director, at 641-648-4361 or by email.