Check In Time: 4:00 PM
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM
- Must be 21 years of age to rent the cabin.
- Maximum number of occupants is 6 - No exceptions.
- Maximum length of stay is 14-consecutive nights.
- Vehicles must park at designated cabin parking area only.
- All county and state park/campground rules apply.
- Park hours are 5:00 AM to 10:30 PM. Visitors must leave the cabins by 10:30 p.m.
- A fire ring and grill is provided for outside cooking.
- No cooking with grill, fryer or any device on the deck of the cabin.
- Cabin furniture must stay inside the cabin.
- The fire ring is for burning wood only- no trash.
- Keg beer is prohibited.
- No pets allowed.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the cabin or on the deck of the cabin.
- All laws of the State of Iowa are in effect.
- The cabin rental requires an additional cleaning/damage deposit check of $250. The deposit will be returned if you cancel the reservation or if the cabin and grounds are vacated in good, clean condition and equipment/furnishings not lost or damaged. All or part of the deposit may be retained against cleanup costs, damage, or loss incurred. If the deposit amount does not cover such costs, the renter is held responsible for additional payment.
- No cleaning of game or fish in the cabin or on the deck.
Upon Check Out
- Clean-up of facility. (Cleaning check list must be completed and signed.)
- Close and lock all windows.
- Clean microwave, stove (oven), refrigerator and counter tops. (Cleaning supplies under kitchen sink.)
- Clean floors (cleaning tools behind bedroom door) and place all trash in the dumpster provided outside.
- Shut off all lights except outside lights.
- Close and lock doors. Check to make sure it is locked.
- Please make sure the picnic tables are left as when you arrived.
- Complete bedding with pillows, sheets, blankets, and/or sleeping bags.
- All kitchen and bath linens.
- Food and beverage supplies.
- Lawn chairs.
- Firewood available locally. No firewood from outside of Hardin County.
- Cleaning tools and supplies.
- Dishes, silverware, pots, pans, potholders, coffee pot, toaster, clocks.
- Trash cans and bags.
*Hardin County Conservation is not responsible for renter’s lost, stolen or missing personal items* (Updated 3/2017)