How can I register my vehicle if I owe on past due fines?

The Finance and Collections Office can enroll you in a payment plan to begin payment of past due fine. Once payment has been made, this office will issue a lift to the County in which you are registering your vehicle.
Payments must be current in order to have the lift filed.
This office issues registration lifts for Hardin County only.

Who do I call if I have a road visibility/other concern?

If there is a visibility concern (ie. poor visibility, blocked road sign, etc.), please contact the County Roadside Manager at 641-939-8263. If it is an emergency, please contact the Sheriff’s Office.

For other road related issues, please contact the Secondary Roads Department at 641-858-5058.