How do I get a "Do Not Spray" sign?
Hardin County does not provide signs to landowners, but in order to be involved in our Roadside Maintenance Agreement proper paperwork must be filled out. Roadside Maintenance Agreement Request Form (PDF)

Show All Answers

1. What is roadside wildlife habitat?
2. Can I plant native plants in my roadside? What are the policies/procedures?
3. What can I plant into the Right of Way?
4. Who do I call if I have a road visibility/other concern?
5. What do I do if I have noxious weeds in the roadside?
6. How do I get a "Do Not Spray" sign?